CRISIS MANAGEMENT; DEVELOPING A FRAMEWORK FOR ORGANISATIONAL READINESS
As Communications/PR professionals we are all witnesses to how poorly handled issues and crises in business, government and nonprofits are oftentimes traceable to ineffective crisis communication and how this negatively impact organizations significantly.
The IPR Ghana “CRISIS MANAGEMENT; DEVELOPING A FRAMEWORK FOR ORGANISATIONAL READINESS” course is structured to enable you create an effective Crisis Communications Plan relevant to your own organisation, in order to safeguard its reputation when crisis strike like a thief at night.
• Core principles and foundations of an effective crisis response including decision criteria and levers of trust.
• Explore the relationship between apologies and litigation, and how to limit damage and obtain forgiveness through apologies.
• Understand the positive and negative dynamics of social media during crisis, and deploying it as part of larger crisis management/crisis response strategy.
• Creating the operational readiness for a crisis through internal crisis communications response structures and teams while developing processes and protocols for effective and rapid responses.
• How to develop plan for both a timely and effective crisis response.
Your participation in this course will provide you with the know-how to:
• Understand different approaches to crisis communications planning
• Recognise the different types of crisis your organisation is likely to face
• Identify reputational risk for your organisation
• Define your audiences and channels of communication
• Devise effective and appropriate key messages
• Develop a framework that captures the resources and facilities you need for effective and timely response.
Paul Asare Ansah, APR
Communications & Leadership Consultant
Ghc 600.00 for Members, Ghc 800.00 for Non-Members
2 Days- Thursday 11th & Friday 12th August. Time: 5pm – 8 pm Each Evening
IPR Ghana Secretariat, Ridge, Opposite Kempinski Hotel, Accra
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Contact – 0500481062/0302631986