Benefits of being a member
- IPR,Ghana provides a professional structure for the practice of Public Relations
- IPR,Ghana enhances the ability and status of its Members as Professional Practitioners
- IPR,Ghana provides assistance to its Members in the area of Public Relations when it is needed
- IPR,Ghana provides opportunity for Members to meet and exchange views and ideas through seminars, conferences, events and the Annual General Meeting
- IPR,Ghana offers training programmes and Seminars to enhance the Personal and Professional growth of Members
- IPR, Ghana assists and informs Members of PR job opportunities
- IPR, Ghana assists Student Members with Job internship/attachment placements
- IPR,Ghana serves as a clearing-house for PR jobs across the Country
Categories of Membership
This category is conferred on local or foreign Public relations individual who has made a significant contribution to the development of Public Relations.
An Accredited shall be a final level certificate holder of the Institute who shall be recognized as a fully qualified Public Relations professional. Such member shall use the initials “APR” (meaning Accredited Public Relations Practitioner) after his or her name.
An Associate shall be a Level I certificate holder of the Institute who shall be recognized as a Technician – based skill practitioner yet to obtain professional status. Such member shall work under supervision.
An Affiliate shall be prior level of entry into membership of the Institute.
A Student member is an individual studying public relations, marketing, journalism or communications.
An institution shall be considered for admission into this category of membership provided that institution has either an Accredited or Associate member of the institute on its staff.
You are kindly invited to contact the Secretariat for membership formalities and to have a feel of the professional services of the Institute.